Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gift Giving Ideas: OMG! Another Awesome Use for Instagram



I just found out about Castagram last night, and I already made a purchase for myself - oops.  Although I already have people in mind to give these to too.  This site let's you make a custom case for your iPhone, iPod, or Samsung Galaxy using your Instagram or Facebook photos!  My current iPhone case has a picture of Leah when she was a newborn, and I was thinking about getting a new one because it has a small crack which keeps snagging my clothes.  Can't wait to get mine in the mail! 

GiltCity.com has a special where you can purchase it for $15-35 (original price starts at $34.99).  You can use my referral link and get an additional 20% off!  So um yeah... pretty good deal.  I also just realized that I have signed up for way too many of these types of sites.  

Here's the link for the referral: www.giltcity.com/invite/154576814ajy3gggr9z9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...