Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gift Giving Ideas: A Different Kind of Photo Album

I've been in full Christmas shopping mode the past couple days thanks to Cyber Monday.  I no longer have the patience to brave the crowds, so I mostly do everything online.  I've found some cool stuff out there, and I'll post them to hopefully give you guys ideas too!  

Photos are always a popular and sentimental gift to give loved ones whether they be on mugs, ornaments, albums, calendars, etc.  Instead of the usual photo gift idea, check out Stickygram!  Stickygram takes the photos you've created through Instagram and creates photo magnets!  You get 9 magnets for $14.99 and free shipping.  Each magnet is about the size of how your Instagram photo looks on your phone.  I just ordered some yesterday, and I can't wait to get them!  

If you're interested, use the code FRIENDEVUL and get $2 off your first purchase! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...