Monday, March 31, 2014

Maternity Photos

Well first I'd like to say Baby Girl has arrived! Her name is Ava Madeline Kelly, and she was born March 26, 2014 - 11 days early! I will do a separate post about her arrival, but I wanted to post our maternity photos first. I'm so happy with them, and although I was hesitant about taking maternity photos with the second baby {mostly, because I was lazy and not in the mood}, I'm really glad we did it. Sorry for the photo overload!



















































* all photos by Little LA Photography

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vivian! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you could answer my question about your blog! Please email me whenever you get a free moment at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...