Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rancho Bernardo Inn


We've been in San Diego since Sunday using our gift from the Ellen show!

Leah's first time using a golf club











































The Rancho Bernardo Inn is a very peaceful resort and very kid friendly. In the summer, you can purchase a KidsRule! package that provides activities such as cookie decorating, dive-in movies, treasure hunts, "kids eat free," and much more. There is also a Kids Club room that provides coloring tools, toys, and video games. There is a separate pool for families where they show the movies that has a bunch of water toys provided.

Spa pool

































With our package, we received a round of golf and a spa massage. Matt enjoyed his round of golf and said the course was beautiful, and I thoroughly enjoyed my massage. I received my treatment in one of their outdoor, temperature-controlled, casitas where I could hear the peaceful sounds of the water fall. Afterwards, I took a dip in the saline spa pool. The view was gorgeous. I was so relaxed afterwards that I had a hard time walking up the little hill back to the room!

Half a glass of wine and my face is a cherry tomato!


Leah had the most fun just exploring the facilities, swimming in the pool {sometimes twice a day!}, and getting her first experience with golf. After dinner each night, she happily ran around on the putting green for 15-20 minutes with other kids. She was a big hit with all the little boys too! At the pool, 2 boys kept running around finding toys for her to play with, picking them up for her when she threw them, and entertaining her with handstands and flips in the water. They even brought a baby life vest and tried to convince her to put it on for her safety. That same day after dinner, a 2 year old boy gave her a gigantic hug and kiss! So sweet - although, I'm not sure daddy would approve! ;)

We also checked out the San Diego Zoo Safari Park which I will go into more detail in the next post! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...