Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!



Before the day is over, I wanted to give a big shout out to my mom. My mom thinks about her kids and family 24/7. We are her greatest joys and biggest worries, and I can now relate having my own little family. My mom is the ultimate mom. When she visits, she brings an ice chest full of food such as washed and trimmed vegetables, my favorite dumplings, cut fruit, milk tea, and special dishes I can't get nearby. Leah gets dishes brought for her as well. She helped clean my house and do my laundry during Leah's newborn days. She also still buys me clothes if she's shopping and sees an item I may like.  I really can go on and on about the things she still does for me and now also does for Matt and Leah. 

Mom - Thank you for continuing to set a great example of what it is to be a mom. You have set the bar high, and I hope to be the type of mom to Leah {and future kid} that you are to me. Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Happy birthday to your mom! She is a great woman, and your just like her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...