Saturday, October 27, 2012

Book of Mormon



Saturday we had tickets to see The Book of Mormon.  I've been wanting to see it for awhile, so when I heard the show was coming to LA a few months ago, I booked tickets immediately.  My parents were suppose to babysit Leah, but they ended up going to Utah for a wedding, so an old coworker stepped in.  She loved getting the chance to hang out with Leah, and she even told us to stay out later so she could have more time with her.

The show was HILARIOUS.  I'm so glad we went.  It was written by the creators of South Park, and so you already know what type of humor you'll be getting.  They pretty much poke fun at everyone and everything. If you're easily offended, it may not be the show for you.  However, I highly recommend everyone to see this before it leaves LA!  

We saw the matinee show, and when it ended at 4:30pm, we were planning on going home to relieve my coworker, but she insisted that we grab dinner.  We walked across the street and ate at Delphine.  We got the cheese plate, short rib quesadilla, and grilled chicken ciabatta. When we came home, Leah was being so well behaved drinking her milk.  I'm so proud of her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...