Saturday, June 9, 2012

Splendid and Ella Moss Sample Sale

I decided to brave the Splendid and Ella Moss sample sale this morning.  Originally, I was just going to take a quick trip to downtown by myself.  Matt ended up wanting to come with me, and I'm so glad we all went!  It was definitely a zoo down there with women in every corner looking at clothes, grabbing clothes, and trying on clothes.  There was even a woman who brought an empty stroller to pile clothes in it.  Having the stroller was great for us!  Whenever people saw the stroller with a baby coming through, they cleared the way for us.  As a result, I was able to find some good stuff without a bunch of grabby women around me!

After the sale, we went to Bottega Louie for breakfast.  Like I've mentioned before, you never realize how baby friendly places are when you don't have a baby.  Bottega Louie is a big open restaurant, and  there was probably a baby or small child at every other table.  They sat us at a table that had a perfect spot for us to park our stroller.  When I busted out a bottle to feed Leah, our server brought over a cup of hot water so I could warm it!  The food was great, and the desserts were amazing! We had a really fun, relaxing morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...