Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dancer Wedding



It's been a crazy week! To start it off, Sunday was Jhinezka's wedding at Altadena Town & Country Club. Jhinezka and I are old coworkers, and the first day we got put on a project together we became forever friends. I had the honor to be a bridesmaid at her wedding and it was so much fun! I wish I had more photos, but I was too busy being part of the wedding! Everything was put together well, and I'm so proud of her. She's an amazing woman and mother, and she's going to be an amazing wife. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Dancer!! 

What Leah was doing while I was gone. Photo by Ann So

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being a great friend and for being able to be a part of one the most memorable days of my life. We Dancer's love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...