|Leah thinks its funny that she won't let me dress her today.|
Leah turned 14 months on the 21st! Physically, she hasn't seemed to change much, but in the past month she's been able to do and say so much more! Here are some updates:
- Added signs are "please" and "milk"
- Says "ba" for book, bottle, and bath "ba-ba" for bubble and "pa" for pop
- Says "bye-bye"
- "Da-da" turned into "da-eee"
- Can do animal sounds for snake, tiger, sheep, and dog
- Starting to get the concept of using utensils. The food makes it into her mouth about half the time
- Finally standing up on her own and taking a few steps. She's still really hesitant and cautious though. After she takes 2-5 steps, she'll sit back down
Leah: We've really seen you grown mentally this past month. I feel like you understand almost everything we say, and you're so good at following instructions. We can't get anything past you, however. If we try to hide something from you, you know where to find it. If you're focused on going somewhere or doing something, nothing can distract you from what you want. You're a very affectionate baby. You give me and other kids so many hugs and kisses. You don't give that many to daddy though, but you love to tease him. We love seeing you smile and giggle, and can't wait to see what you'll do next month! We love you so much! xoxo