Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

It was so weird being celebrated as one of the moms today.  When I dropped off Leah at day care on Thursday, they handed me a card made out of her hand.  My very first Mother's Day card!  I started tearing up immediately when I saw it.  I've become such a sap these days.  

Saturday, my parents came up to babysit Leah so that Matt and I could eat lunch and watch a movie.  We watched the ballet documentary "First Position."  It was a great film that reflected my life growing up.  I'm amazed that Matt even enjoyed it!  Sunday, after church, we drove down to La Palma to eat lunch with my side of the family.  Then we went to Matt's mom's house to celebrate Mother's Day with his side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...