Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ava: 11 Months!



Ava's 11 months!! These monthly updates creep up so fast! I can't believe the next update will be fore her 1 year! Here's her latest:
  • Her first molar is coming out for a total of 9 teeth. I can feel her other molars and canines about to erupt too. 
  • She babbles a lot! We're going to have another talker in the house. 
  • Says "dada," "ball," and I think "ba-ba" for baby
  • Cruises and can climb carefully down stairs
  • She's starting to become disinterested in baby foods like puffs and mum-mum and always wants to eat what others are eating.
Ava: It's amazing how quickly you've grown up. You love to be on the move. You want to crawl, climb and cruise all over the place especially if mommy is around because you feel safe. When others are watching you, you are a little more reserved and careful. People often say you look more mature than your age. I think this is because you have such an awareness of those around you and are so interactive with people. Your babbling sounds like a real conversation you are trying to have. One of my favorite moments with you is cuddling with you before we put you to bed. I put your sleep sack on, put the binky in your mouth, and you immediately rest your head on my shoulder. I cuddle with you like this for awhile and soak it all in! I told daddy this and now he does the same thing with you to get those extra snuggles! We love you so much and are looking forward to celebrating your 1st birthday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...