Monday, February 11, 2013

Gung Hay Fat Choy!



Matt had a conference at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel, and we were fortunate enough to get to stay there for the weekend! The lobby of the Ritz was beautiful and it had the most amazing view. They provided a decent crib as well as a POLO {Protect Our Little Ones} bag. The bag consisted of a night light, bandaids, outlet protectors, and Johnson & Johnson baby products. Pretty cute idea! 






Saturday, I dropped Leah off with my parents to spend the night, and Matt and I were able to have a little date night. We ate dinner at EnoSTEAK in the hotel which was amazing! We had the wedge salad, white truffle mac and cheese, rib eye, and filet mignon. Afterwards, we watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II in our room. Don't make fun of me for wanting to watch it! 


Sunday, I enjoyed an amazing massage at the Spa, and then we left to meet up with my family for a Chinese New Year lunch in Westminster. The photo above was taken while we were on Bolsa Ave. trying to get to the restaurant. Traffic was insane! We ate at Golden Star restaurant, and the food was delicious! There was so much food on the table, I couldn't even try everything because I got too full. Leah got plenty of red pocket money and was fascinated with her baby cousin, Michael. Hopefully that means she'll be a good big sister someday! We went back to my parents' house for cake, and then we headed back home so I could get ready for the most exciting part of my weekend! Post on that coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...