Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Big News!



Leah's going to be a big sister! I've been waiting to share the news until we found out the sex of the baby, but this little one hasn't been wanting to cooperate! Looks like we're having a girl, but it's not 100% confirmed yet! We're 20 weeks along, and this pregnancy has definitely been different than the 1st one. I was/am way more nauseous this time around, and I've been so tired! I've been taking naps at the same time as Leah and have no motivation to sit in front of my computer {hence the infrequency in my posts!}. However, we feel so honored and blessed to be given another little gift from God, and we think Leah's going to love being a sister!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats and another pretty lil Kelly girl! yay!! Does this mean baby #3 to try for a boy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat's out of the bag; hooray!! I am so excited for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! Leah will be a wonderful big sis. I vote you go for a #3 boy too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. we can't wait to meet leah's little sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...