Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Another Year Older...



I'm another year older this week, and I celebrated by eating lots of good food. I started the day off at dim sum with a couple of my other mommy friends and finished it off with a taro honey boba from Half & Half Tea House. Matt only worked a half day and came home in the afternoon with two super cute cards from him and Leah. My parents then came up to watch Leah so that Matt and I could go out to dinner. We went to Bestia in downtown LA, and it was AMAZING! The roasted bone marrow, heirloom tomato salad with burrata, and cavatelli alla norcina were such stand out dishes, and the creme fraiche panna cotta dessert... I could have ordered 3 more of those. I was so busy eating, I pretty much forgot to take photos. Sorry! 

As part of me always cringes to get another year older, I mostly feel blessed and grateful. Everyday I wake up and can't believe I get to be the wife and mother to my beautiful family. Here's to another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...