Monday, August 12, 2013

Pretend City



Last Tuesday, I finally took Leah to Pretend City Children's Museum in Irvine. I heard about this place even before I was pregnant, and have always wanted to bring Leah but never got the chance to take the trip until now. This place is amazing! It is literally a pretend city consisting of a grocery store, house, park, fire department, police station, farm, library, etc. Each area has items for the kids to interact with such as picking apples from the tree or putting milk and juice in a cart and going through the check out line. It's such a smart little place for kids to explore and learn. Leah loved roaming around and playing at each little station, and I look forward to a return visit! Hopefully one day they'll open one in LA!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't this place AMAZING? I try to go at least once every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this place....but have to admit is way to far for us to go often. I too hope they bring one to LA soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've heard so much about pretend city! looks like so much fun. next time we go back to LA, we'll definitely have to make the drive over to irvine to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to visit, too!! There is a great children's museum in SLO up here, and they have the grocery store, fire station, a diner, etc. But I think Pretend City is more elaborate and larger. Love the concept!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...