Leah's 9 months today! Just in the past week so many new things happened, and at Gymboree the teacher said she was looking more like a little girl now rather than a baby! Ahh! She's growing up way too fast! Here are some stats:
- Weighs 17.5 lbs., Length is 28 inches.
- Finally moving up to size 3 diapers.
- Top left tooth is breaking through, and the top right is getting really close to coming out. She's starting to stick out her tongue a lot, and we think it's because she's feeling her new teeth.
- Starting to crawl/army crawl, but starts to whine if she has to work too hard to get to where she wants.
- Has mastered the art of pointing at things.
- Learned to flick her finger from her mouth. It's hard to describe so I posted a video below. We think she may have learned it from day care. It's hilarious.